Tyrolean delicacies – Austrian cuisine – International specialties
Enjoyment at Hotel Madeleine
We pamper you from morning until night at Hotel Madeleine. Chef Franz Fötschl composes extraordinary menus that will have your heart beating faster! The starting point for our creations is high quality foods – only the best quality leads to incomparable taste and variety on your dish: For the greatest pleasure!
Become familiar with Austrian cuisine at Hotel Madeleine: We serve Tyrolean classics – cheese noodles, boiled fillet, calves liver – plus international dishes. Geographic proximity to Italy also makes itself felt: You can expect a Mediterranean buffet once a week. In the meantime things can get exotic, with curries or dishes from the wok: In any case the agony of decision-making will be yours.
We prepare vegetarian, lactose- and/or gluten-free meals on request (Please note that we are not able to prepare every dish we serve vegetarian, lactose- and/or glutenfree but we do offer alternatives).
Please let us know in advance!
Our culinary offerings:
- substantial breakfast buffet with organic section, tea bar, freshly pressed juices and Prosecco from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
- fortifying skier snack from 3.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. (not including beverages)
- exquisite five-course menu of choice from 6.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. (no evening menu on Tuesdays - instead, a large skiers snack from 3.30 p.m. to 7 p.m.! Drinks are not included!)
- fresh salad and cheese from the buffet
- vegetarian, lactose- and/or gluten-free cuisine
- outstanding hotel restaurant
- relaxing hotel bar
- attentive service